If You have Serious Financial Hardship and you cannot pay your debts on:
- Medical bills
- Credit cards
- Lines of credit
- Bank Overdrafts
- Tax for CRA
- Pay day Loans and on many more
You start to occur:
- Late charges
- Finance charges
- Over the limit fees and higher interest rates
- Damage on credit report
- Collection hassles from Creditors and Collection Agencies
- Wage garnishment
- Problem with CRA
- Legal Proceedings against you and much more
So, to get your life back on track right away, a debt management plan is required in either way:
- Repay debt on your own - in a well managed way and analytical way.
- Debt Consolidation - Consolidation of all your loans in one monthly payment.
- Credit Counselling
- Debt Settlement
- Consumer Proposal
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency: If you can’t afford any of option (1-5), personal bankruptcy might be right for you.
- You may get a finance at a much lower interest rate
- You can pay interest free reduced debt over a long period
- You can keep all your assets (House, Car, Truck, Shop, Factory, Business etc.)
- You can Avoid Bankruptcy
- You can Repair your credit and can avoid all your future credit problems
It will end the constant stress of massive debt to start enjoying yourself again and will restart your social life back.